Welcome to the 4th Annual BC Poultry Conference
Building upon three successful years, the BC Poultry Conference continues to grow and innovate. Bringing all four poultry sectors together in one conference benefits all industry partners. The nature of the industry is changing at a fast pace and the impacts of the marketplace and government policy have become more pervasive. As we continue this format and relationship, we look to strengthen our shared vision and goals to better the industry as a whole.
The BC Poultry Conference is hosted by:
- BC Broiler Hatching Egg Producers’ Association (BCBHEPA)
- BC Chicken Growers’ Association (BCCGA)
- BC Egg Marketing Board (BCEMB)
- BC Turkey Association (BCTA)
The annual conference provides industry themed sessions to give attendees the opportunity to share, learn, and network in a highly engaging setting.
Recognizing the need for the poultry industry to come together and represent our broad industry community, the BC Poultry Conference aims to benefit from increased exposure and attendance growth by hosting each commodity’s AGM along with a unique trade show, education sessions, and an industry gala.
With growing pressures of globalization and competition, it is crucial for local producers to interact with one another and create new ways to reduce the gap between urban and farming communities. Join us to;
- Interact with industry leaders
- Identify new potential partners
- Build new relationships with face-to-face interactions
- Showcase your continued support and commitment towards the poultry industry
- Display your latest innovations and technologies within the poultry industry