Join us this March in beautiful Vancouver, BC!
In order to enhance your conference experience for the 3rd straight year, an even better and more engaging education program will be in store along with exciting keynotes and a revamped Gala Evening not to be missed. This year’s conference promises to be our best yet!
DELEGATE Registration Fees
(all fees are in CAD$ and do not include 5% GST)
Until Jan 31
Feb 1 - Feb 27
Feb 28 - Mar 2
|Full Conference (Max. 2 per farm)||$100||$150||$200|
|Full Conference (Additional delegate)||$200||$200||$250|
Day Registration (March 1 or March 2)
|Day Registration (March 1 or March 2)||$200||$200||$200|
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
Sessions / Exhibits / Lunches / Welcome Reception / Exhibitor Reception / Gala Dinner
ONE DAY REGISTRATION INCLUDES FOR THE DAY PURCHASED:
Sessions / Exhibits / Lunch
Gala tickets are NOT included in Day Registrations but can be purchased for an additional fee of $175
Social Events Additional Tickets
|Social Ticket Includes:||$125|
|Gala Dinner, Friday March 2||$175|
There is no cost to attend the AGMs, for more information, please contact the following:
BC Broiler Hatching Egg Producers' Association
BC Chicken Growers' Association
BC Egg Marketing Board
BC Turkey Association
Terms and Conditions
All fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Our secure server will process MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Charges on your credit card statement will appear as MCI Group. Payment is required before the Early Bird Deadline of January 31, 2018 for the BC Grower/Producer discounted registrations, after this date the Regular fee will apply.
Please note, there is an additional Offline Payment Processing Fee of $50.00 CAD plus tax, to be added to Cheque & Wire Transfer payments.
Cheques are to be made payable to: BCPOULTRY c/o MCI Group Canada. All payments must be received no later than February 14, 2018. All fees must be paid in Canadian funds.
Please mail the cheque to:
BCPOULTRY c/o MCI Group Canada Inc.
Suite 200 - 1444 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Attendee Name & BCPC
Name of Bank: HSBC Canada
Address: 601 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC
Transit number: 10090-016
Swift Code: HKBCCATT
Name of account holder: MCI CANADA
Account number: 090-084233-004
Please email a copy of the bank confirmation to:
Fax: +1 604 685 3521
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please note that all 2018 BC Poultry Conference Registration fees and Social Event fees are subject to the Cancellation & Refund Conditions below:
CANCELLATION NOTIFICATION & REFUNDS
- Cancellations received up to and including 5:00 PM PT on February 7, 2018 will receive a refund minus an administration fee of $60 plus tax.
- Cancellations received after 5:00 PM PT on February 7, 2018 and no-shows are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the conference, you may transfer your registration to another person by clicking on the “Edit/Change Registration” link within your confirmation email.
CHANGES / MODIFICATION / NAME SUBSTITUTION
- Any change requiring assistance from the Conference Secretariat is subject to a CAD $60.00 plus tax administrative fee.
- An alternate attendee name may be substituted if you are unable to attend the Conference. Changes can be made online through your email confirmation. Substitutions are subject to a CAD $60.00 plus tax administrative fee if change requires the assistance from the Conference Secretariat. Onsite substitutions are also subject to a CAD $60.00 plus tax administrative fee.
RE-VERIFICATION OR REPROCESSING OF A CREDIT CARD
- Credit card payments that require reprocessing for any reason will incur a $60.00 CAD plus tax administrative fee.
Please contact Sierra Williston: email@example.com
For further information on BC Poultry Conference 2018 contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
c/o MCI Group Canada
1444 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2Z4